- to excavate
- n.洞,窟窿,山谷 adj.空的,虛偽的,空腹的,凹的 adv.<口>徹底vi.形成空洞 vt.挖空,弄凹
- He was making a play for the prettiest girl in the college.
- A lantern made from a hollowed pumpkin with a carved face, usually displayed on Halloween.
- A boat or canoe made of a hollowed-out log.
- Condyloma accuminatum has prominent koilocytosis in the upper epidermis that is not found in verruciform xanthoma.
- He had finished gouging out a cob
- They hollowed out a log.
- And is not the lute that soothes your spirit the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
- A recherche idea writing style image
- Racking his brain trying to think of a way to trip up the oldster he had started off on a monologue about all the places he had been to during the early days of the "cultural revolution."
- A charge in the shape of a circle; a hollow roundel.