單詞a certain degree的英漢翻譯
a certain degree
單詞a certain degree的英漢對照例句
- It is to a certain degree his responsibility to see that the job is done.
- All elastic materials possess this property to a certain degree.
- Before the september18th incident the japanese image is between ideology and utopia and the literary works reflect the negation criticism and uglification to japan as well as admiration infatuation and beautification in a certain degree.
- Monte cristo on the contrary preserved a graceful suavity of demeanor aided by a certain degree of simplicity he could assume at pleasure and thus possessed the advantage.
- Aspergillus infection and disease is one of more stubborn disease clinical treatment cycle is long the effect is also slow coupled with such drugs have a certain degree of toxicity the drug often have not achieved the desired results but was forced to reduction or even complete withdrawal.
- Immunohistochemical stains were positive for vimentin keratin and ema to a certain degree.
- The author makes use of a certain degree of poetic licence in her account of the time she spent living in rural france.
提交更多a certain degree的相關例句