- The family decided to uproot themselves and emigrate to Australia.
- Millions of people were uprooted by the war.
- Time required to uproot a tree is about a minute.
- For gaza will be abandoned and ashkelon a desolation; ashdod will be driven out at noon and ekron will be uprooted.
- Gaza will be abandoned and ashkelon left in ruins.at midday ashdod will be emptied and ekron uprooted.
- And all the valley of the dead bodies and all the field of death as far as the stream kidron up to the angle of the horses'doorway to the east will be holy to the lord; it will not again be uprooted or overturned for ever.
- If men used as much care in uprooting vices and implanting virtues as they do in discussing problems there would not be so much evil and scandal in the world or such laxity in religious organizations.
- For it would be fire that consumes to abaddon and would uproot all my increase.
- To pull out by the roots; uproot.
- Lk. 17:6but The lord said if you have faith like a mustard seed you would have said to this sycamine tree be uprooted and be planted in the sea; and it would have obeyed you.
- If weeds grow we uproot them.
- The tree be uproot by the wind.
- Ancients temporarily lose their fortified armor when they uproot becoming medium armor units.
- Our task was to uproot weeds.
- But the lord said if you have faith like a mustard seed you would have said to this sycamine tree be uprooted and be planted in the sea; and it would have obeyed you.